Short intro about the blog

This blog is about our journey to healing with Grade 3 Anaplastic Oligoastrocytoma



Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Waiting for the first MRI

Adam has his first MRI since starting treatment scheduled for 8:00am tomorrow morning.  I'm a little anxious about the results, but Adam is totally Mr. Cool about it.  I don't know how he can be so calm.  He just *knows* that it will be a good result.  To be honest, I also have a really strong feeling that things are going to be fine, but I still have that nagging part of me (we'll call her Little Miss Negative) who worries that after tomorrow everything will suddenly change for the worst.  Usually, I'm the one with the stronger faith, but throughout this whole cancer journey, Adam has been lifting *me* up.  It should totally be the other way around, but it is what it is.  So, watch this space... I'll post a post-scan update as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment